IF I had to share a TO DO LIST in December, that could never be just one. I have a strong attachment to TO DO LISTS as they are essential in my everyday life to be always on top of the thousands of things I am supposed to do. Therefore, I am obsessed with lists and I usually build them both on a daily and long-term basis.
This new post will share my TO DO LISTs of December in different areas of interest. IF you want to be inspired by new ideas and MUST DO activities, take note of what comes next!
1. IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE A NEW UNCONVENTIONAL PLACE IN MILAN
- Fuorimano in Via Roberto Cozzi, 3, Milano (Italy): a bizzarre, retro space with a beautiful garden terrace outside. You can either go there to try burgers and pizzas or study!
- Sacrestia Farmacia Alcolica in Via Conchetta 20, Milano (Italy): vintage details, old-timey decor and amazing cocktails are served there!
- Nottingham Forest Bar in Viale Piave 1, Milano (Italy): this cocktail bar offers a wide range of “out of the box” drinks. IF you wonder how a bathtube cocktail looks like, I strongly suggest you to go there!
- Potafiori in Via Salasco 17, Milano (Italy): an enchanting place embellished with flowers everywhere. IF you wish to dine while being immersed in a natural, romantic space, add this location to your bucket list!
2. IF YOU WANT TO FLY AWAY
- Visit Lofoten Islands in Norway: you would find the red homes of fishermen, northern lights and a lot of cold.
- Book the tickets to go to New York: finally borders are open and there is no other city on earth I would be more thrilled to visit again! IF you wonder, I am able to do a TO DO LIST post dedicated entirely to NYC and the tons of new places I would love to see!
- Have you ever thought about concretely organising a Christmas trip to Finland in Rovaniemi Santa Claus Village? It looks so exciting! It is the perfect location to free your mind and experience something magical, in a total Christmas atmosphere!
- Go to Banff, Canada: this destination is perfect for tourists as it is equipped with lots of boutiques, chateaux style hotels and the beautiful national park of Banff!! Surely, you will not get bored as you will have fun deciding among the variety of sightseeing activities offered!
3. IF YOU WANT TO GIFT SOMETHING COOL TO YOUR HOM(I)E
- Look for The Sunset Lamp Projector for around 20 euros
- Buy The Curtain Hand Holder for 45 euros
- Purchase The France Trampoline whose price depends on dimension and type of trampoline you choose
- Acquire the Birthdate Candles at around 40 euros for a beloved one
IF YOU WANT NEW FASHION BRANDS TO CHECK
- Themoiré: environmentally committed brand proposing new and fresh designs of bags. IF you wonder, it is totally Made in Italy.
- Tove Studio: contemporary and minimalistic brand conceived by women for women! It is very attentive to everything which concerns the environment and that explains why this brand is aimed at creating long-lasting pieces.
- Thebe magugu: this South African fashion brand proposes forward-looking designs with motifs and details recalling the African culture. Beyond their beautiful pieces, I suggest to check their captivating website out because it is so cool!!
- Aime Leon Dore: this “newly born” label perfectly embodies the New Yorkese style proposing a combination of extremely stylish street-wear items! Here you have one of the looks I AM LITERALLY OBSESSED with:
IF you have the chance to accomplish any of these lists, please share your comments in the box below. Make sure to keep being posted about the blog news because lists are endless on my side!!